Student Forms

Please find below all International College of Queensland Student Forms for you to easily access and download.

Credit Transfer Application Form

Complete this form if you wish to apply for a  credit transfer for Completed Units.

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Application

Complete this form if you wish to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning. You will need to provide documented evidence of your full employment and training history.

Change of Address Form

Please complete this form if you have moved address. It is an Immigration requirement that you provide your current contact details to your education provider within 7 days of change.

Change of Agent

Complete this form if you wish to appoint a new education agent.

Media and Marketing Consent

Complete this form to grant permission to feature in International College of Queensland Marketing and Advertising Material

Credit Card Authorisation

Need to make a payment by credit card? Download and complete this form.

Defer/Suspension Application

Complete this form if you need to defer the start of your course or require time off from your studies.

Assessment Appeal Form

Complete this form if you wish to formally appeal against the result of your assessment

Complaints and Appeal Form

Complete this form to make a complaint or appeal in writing to International College of Queensland.

Cancellation / Withdrawal Application

Prior to completing this form you must read the International College of Queensland Defer, Suspend, or Withdrawal Policy and Procedures as they relate to a student initiated withdrawal.

Refund Application Form

Applying for a refund will require all supporting documentation to be supplied and submitted with this form which needs to be filled in correctlyand submitted together.

Change of Course

If you wish to change the course you are studying. Please  have your current course details ready, as well as the course you are hoping to transfer to and your VISA details.

General Request Form

To make a general request regarding your course that may not be covered in the other available forms listed here.

Diploma/Transcript Replacement Request

Complete this form if you require a Replacement Qualification or Statement of Attainment. Please note a fee applies.

Unsatisfactory Progression Intervention Meeting

This form will be used if an intervention meeting is required due to a student having unsatisfactory progression.

Course Transfer Request Form

Complete this form if you wish to be transferred to another campus location. You will need to submit this request in advance, and if approved, you will start in the new campus at the beginning of the next intake available.