Everything you need to know about applying to enroll at the International College of Queensland
STEP 1 – Choose the Course you want to Study:
- Read the course information and other pre-enrolment information including the Student Handbook
- Read about the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) regulatory framework.
- Review course intake dates, pricing, packages etc Click Here
STEP 2 – Check you meet Entry Requirements:
- Age Requirements – you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 please contact us before you make a decision or complete your application
- Academic entry requirements – successful completion of Australian year 12 equivalent
- English language entry requirements – IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 or proof of equivalent
- Any course specific requirements – refer to the courses page on this website
STEP 3 – Submit your Application:
- Download the International Student Application for Enrolment Form and Genuine Student Temporary Entrant Form
- Complete all sections accurately and attach the required documentation as indicated such as:
- Certified copy of your academic certificate and Transcript (translated into English if applicable)
- Copy of passport
- Proof of English language proficiency, etc.
- You are also required to obtain (OSHC) when you apply for a Student Visa unless your country is exempt. We will arrange your OSHC with our preferred provider if you elect on your application, or you may arrange your own. Click here to compare all Australian Government-approved providers in one place.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application in person to any of the International College of Qld Campuses.
STEP 4 – Accept your Offer:
Once the application is approved, you will receive an International Student Contract that includes:
- Letter of Offer
- Terms and Conditions, and
- Instructions on how to accept your offer and pay your initial deposit
STEP 5 – Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE):
Once we receive your signed Letter of Offer and proof of Initial Deposit payment, we will email you the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) which you will need when you apply for a Student Visa.
STEP 6 – Attend your Orientation
This is a compulsory session for International students new to ICQ. Find out essential information on Student Visa conditions, work rights, ICQ policies and support services, local services around the campuses.
Meet other new international and domestic students and our friendly staff.